ScotShop: Download Music for Ⓢ
Convert Scotcoin into 100's of Currencies (Crypto or Fiat)!
Rebel Love Show Episode 19 - Featuring Excellent Scotcoin Discussion
Introducing ScotLocal - Building Scotcoin Communities in Scotland & beyond..
ScotLocal is a new meetup group open to anyone that is interested in the newly launched Scottish based crypto currency – Scotcoin.
It is hoped that we will create many events throughout Scotland in the future, therefore, we would like to invite possible organizers from areas all over Scotland to get in touch.
We want to add as many organizers to this group as possible, so it can grow and run itself in the future all over Scotland – if you would like to become an organizer for your area and create some wonderful Scotcoin related events, please get in touch. Goto http://scotlocal.com
Scotcoin Project Allocates 50 Million Scotcoins To ScotFund - A New Initiative aimed at increasing Scotcoin Adoption via Local Scottish Communities
If you have an idea on how to engage with an audience that is relevant to you, i.e. a business, Student Campus, local community or any other type of gathering – please complete the form below with the concept you have for rolling out Scotcoin.
The idea has to of course be realistic and we would need to establish quite an amount of trust to ensure that all which is described actually occurs, but do look forward to hearing from you soon with your ideas…
Download either Windows, Mac, Linux or Android Scotcoin Wallet Software
For MAC USERS – D’load latest Scotcoin.conf file (Right Click & Save As)
- Start The Software
- This will open the wallet but at this stage you may receive a message stating “Block source unavailable” This means the wallet can not connect to the network and receive coins.
- Close the wallet
- Get the scotcoin.conf file
- Goto Finder
- Press Cmd + Shift + G
- Paste the following – /users//Library/Application Support/Scotcoin/
- Add scotcoin.conf file – drag and drop to this folder
- Once you have copied it into the correct location per above simply open the wallet again and it should start syncing within a few minutes
- The block source should begin downloading and your done!!
For WINDOWS USERS
If you don’t connect initially (‘No Block Source Available’ Message), download the latest scotcoin.conf file
- Close your Scotcoin wallet
- Open up the folder where you installed Scotcoin.
- Get the latest scotcoin.conf file (above) - Right Click – Save As
- Open up My Computer / Windows File Explorer.
- In the address bar type in the following: %appdata%\scotcoin
- Hit enter and paste in the scotcoin.conf file
- Open up your Scotcoin wallet and it should start syncing within a few minutes